Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] customizing Edwin for MIT/GNU Scheme Snapshot 200

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] customizing Edwin for MIT/GNU Scheme Snapshot 20090107
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 18:42:28 -0500

   Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:17:41 +0900
   From: Benjamin L. Russell <address@hidden>

   If anybody knows of an Edwin customization reference manual for
   MIT/GNU Scheme, I would appreciate any references.

There is no cohesive manual, I'm afraid, beyond what you'll find at
<http://www.mit-scheme.org/documentation/mit-scheme-user/Edwin.html>.
However, most of the commands and variables in Edwin have on-line
documentation, and as with GNU Emacs, you can type `C-h' to get at it.
(`C-h C-h' for a list of options, `C-h v' to describe an Edwin
variable, &c.)