Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] git?

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] git?
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 00:13:22 -0700

OK, I did a complete conversion of the CVS repo to git using cvs2svn
2.2.  There were no errors during the conversion.  It's uploaded into
the git repo on savannah, and current as of a few hours ago.  I hope
no one has checked in anything since then.

I'm not very interested in supporting both CVS and git.  My preference
would be to use git for everything from here on.  What do you guys
think?