Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] savannah problems

From: Arthur A. Gleckler
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] savannah problems
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:41:32 -0700

> No, the two are independent, except for the project web pages, which
> are managed by CVS on savannah.  But I'm not very excited about moving
> at the moment, although Google Code does have some nice features.

Yeah, I understand.  I thought I should mention it since this would be
the easiest time to switch.

I suppose it won't be that hard for us to keep backups ourselves,
especially with a distributed version control system like Git.

Now that it's back up, it looks great.  For one thing, the browseable
Git history is infinitely nicer than the old browseable CVS history.

Time for me to learn Git!