Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] compiling for OS X

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] compiling for OS X
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:30:37 -0700

OK, send me the transcript and I'll try to figure it out.  I have the
Snow Leopard upgrade, but haven't installed it because it breaks
ToonTown, and that would be *very bad* for the rest of my family.  And
I'm not touching the Google machine until it's officially supported.
So at the moment I have no way to test this.  (I guess, at the worst,
I could come by your house sometime.)