Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Re: missing "runtime-unx.c"

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Re: missing "runtime-unx.c"
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 00:38:53 -0800

The other thing to keep in mind is that you can't build a 64-bit
native system from a 32-bit C system; you must use a 64-bit C system
to do that.  And the other way around, as well.  I haven't looked into
this carefully, but I believe it has to do with the boot-strap process
and the .bin files that are involved; those .bin files have to have
the right word size or they won't work.

As for having make-liarc call make-liarc-dist, yes, I think that's
possible and fairly easy to do.