Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] make-eq-hash-table

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] make-eq-hash-table
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 20:29:20 -0500

   Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:21:20 -0800
   From: Chris Hanson <address@hidden>

   The documentation clearly states that make-eq-hash-table returns a
   weak table, and has so stated for a long time.  So it's not reasonable
   to change the semantics overnight.  Here's what I propose:

   [...]

   OK?

Sounds good to me.  I have gone through the list I made earlier and
updated some of my analysis.  Since there were so many cases and my
analysis was very shallow, I am not yet comfortable committing changes
reflecting the analysis.  Would anyone care to review the list, the
updated version of which I have attached?