Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] "Can't find any usable display type"

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] "Can't find any usable display type"
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:40:28 -0600

Here's the list of package dependencies that must be installed when building:

    m4, autotools-dev, libssl-dev, libncurses5-dev, libx11-dev,
libxt-dev, libltdl-dev

And here are some optional packages that are needed for specific
purposes like crypto and databases:

    libmhash-dev, libmcrypt-dev, libgdbm-dev, libpq-dev, libdb-dev