Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] named parameters

From: Arthur A. Gleckler
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] named parameters
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 20:49:26 -0700

Any comments?  I don't plan to integrate it into the system any time
soon, but it might be nice to do some day when we have less broken
macros and modules, like Racket.

This would be great.  I've only skimmed your code so far, but I plan to come back to it after I've had a chance to read the Racket paper.

Would you care to expand upon the relationship between this and "less broken macros and modules?"  I'm not disagreeing, at least on the modules front, but would just like to hear more.

Thanks.