[MIT-Scheme-devel] v9.1 windows binary

From: David Gray
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] v9.1 windows binary
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:14:46 +0200

I'm playing about with the new version to see what's what.
Anyway I run into problems when displaying a file in edwin.

If I just open the file it's there as you would expect. However if:

1. Start Scheme
2. (cd "c:\\")
;Value 11: #[pathname 11 "c:\\"]

(load "rob.scm")
;Value: rob

3. C-c C-f with tabbing (just in case I consistently twitch and miss
spell the file)
Opens but with nothing.
I then save this as another file and open it with a.n.other text editor
And there is only some 90 bytes of 0d0a repeating (the original is
more than 500bytes). I initially thought it was a white font on a
white background but changing
the font gave the same.

This is repeated from a directory with spaces as I had problems with
this before, but it gives the same
behaviour.
Do I change OS for the workaround?