Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] A new way of swank MIT-Scheme

From: Tamás Kovács
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] A new way of swank MIT-Scheme
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:52:17 +0100

Thanks, Chris. So I guess then the process should be something like
this: check scheme version and if it's 9.1 or above then use the
built-in swank server. For older scheme versions use
swank-mit-scheme.scm that comes with Slime. Is that OK?

What is the correct way to detect the MIT scheme version (from the
shell)? Is there a 'scheme --version' command or similar? Is there any
specific environment variable I can check? Is there any specific
executable that I can check the presence of?