Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Getting information from a condition

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Getting information from a condition
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 15:54:11 +0000

   Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:22:11 +0200
   From: <address@hidden>

   I'm trying to get information from a condition, to present to the
   user. I've already found WRITE-CONDITION-REPORT, which prints a
   message. I'd like to show a stack trace as well as file and line number
   information, if possible. I've found that debug.scm uses
   dstat/expression, but I can't access that in the normal environment. Is
   there any sample code I could look at that does what I want? Which
   functions am I looking for?

Use the STACK-TRACE procedure.  It takes a condition or a
continuation, and an output port to write the stack trace to.