[MIT-Scheme-devel] Succesful compilation on ARM 1176jzf-s (Raspberry PI)

From: Mark Tranter
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Succesful compilation on ARM 1176jzf-s (Raspberry PI)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:56:30 +0100

Hi,
Many thanks to Taylor Campbell for his help.
The compilation finished before I received your last message. It is
working, as you can see in the attached image.

I will make the RPi binaries available soon and post about this on the
RPi forum.

(ps. I know people frown upon running as root, but I am a Puppy Linux
user and that's the way I like to work. My Pi runs the Arch distro).

--
RaspberryPy blog <http://raspberrypy.tumblr.com/>
My RPi website <http://raspberrypy.co/>