Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] [commit 13b5bca] Fix new build to cross from 9.1.

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] [commit 13b5bca] Fix new build to cross from 9.1.1.
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 02:44:29 +0000

   Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:33:39 +0000
   From: Taylor R Campbell <address@hidden>

      Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:24:33 -0700
      From: Matt Birkholz <address@hidden>

      Please keep the hash.  I was afraid 9.2 might appear with crap .bcis.
      If you just revert aab92f7 you can release a VERY nice 9.2 forthwith.

   OK, we can do this for now -- but please leave a scary comment marking
   the inclusion of runtime/ in the toolchain as a provisional kludge.

Do you want to do this?  I may soon have time to look into (refreshing
my memory about and) handling this if you don't.