[MIT-Scheme-devel] Installing 9.2 OS X Binary on macOS Sierra Macbook ai

From: Mohamed Nabassoua
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Installing 9.2 OS X Binary on macOS Sierra Macbook air
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 14:35:36 -0400

Hi folks,

Thanks for your support. I am a in the process of learning GNU Scheme by following SICP and had a quick question regarding installing this software on the latest Macbook air. Namely, I am in the process of buying a new Macbook air which run under macOS Sierra and I was wondering if the Stable Release 9.2 OS X Binary works fine with macOS Sierra, or if there are issues I should be aware off. Thanks a lot for your help!

Best
Mohamed