[MIT-Scheme-devel] Fixing non-standard floenv failures

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Fixing non-standard floenv failures
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 22:09:27 -0700

I added some support for testing the existence of feenableexcept and fedisableexcept, which are not part of C99 and not present in macOS.

I used this to disable tests that depend on their existence, which otherwise failed.

Could you please check what I did and confirm that it is correct? I'm not sure that I got it right, other than that the tests now pass on macOS.