[MIT-Scheme-devel] syntax.c

From: Matt Birkholz
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] syntax.c
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 11:00:16 -0700

Do we need (performance-wise, on some platform we care about) the 11
primitives in syntax.c?  It's just that GCC 7 is sortof down on
syntax.c (because of -Wimplicit-fallthrough).  And re-writing the 11 in
Scheme using generic string ops would help Edwin deal with ustring
buffers some day (or just slow things down today?).

This is a subliminal suggestion to the net gods.  I wasn't proposing to
do the work. :-}