Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Edwin doesn't launch in master

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Edwin doesn't launch in master
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 01:13:59 -0700

Yeah, it's been made into a separately configured add-on module.
I'm working on refactoring the Makefiles so that everything is built correctly, but I'm not there yet.
If you need this done quickly then ask Matt what the right incantation is. I think it's something like "run autogen.sh in each of the necessary subdirs, then configure and build each separately". Which is why I'm working to make it easier.