Re: Please help on some questions.

From: Scheming Pony
Subject: Re: Please help on some questions.
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 14:20:50 +0000

[Wow, I wrote a whole production ready sitcom pilot called "Adult Stewie" to get my ideas through (partially) to the venture capitalists.  Here, when I (partially) strip the humor away I immediately get a straight answer.  I admire your work Chris, thank you for your reply.]

Off to “src/runtime/runtime.pkg”.

--
Stewart Milberger

 ^|||^