Re: `read' is now >200x slower than under 9.2 and 10.1.10.

From: Arthur A. Gleckler
Subject: Re: `read' is now >200x slower than under 9.2 and 10.1.10.
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 15:42:04 -0700

Interestingly, the more times I run my now-slow code, the slower it gets, and the slower the trivial test _expression_ I sent earlier gets, too.

And threads-list is now broken:

1 ]=> (threads-list)

;The object #[weak-cons 32], passed as the first argument to set-cdr!, is not the correct type.
;To continue, call RESTART with an option number:
; (RESTART 1) => Return to read-eval-print level 1.

2 error> (debug)

There are 13 subproblems on the stack.

Subproblem level: 0 (this is the lowest subproblem level)
_expression_ (from stack):
    (set-cdr! #[weak-cons 32] #[weak-cons 33])
There is no current environment.
There is no execution history for this subproblem.
You are now in the debugger.  Type q to quit, ? for commands.

Investigating.