Re: `read' is now >200x slower than under 9.2 and 10.1.10.

From: Arthur A. Gleckler
Subject: Re: `read' is now >200x slower than under 9.2 and 10.1.10.
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 17:01:55 -0700

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 4:59 PM Taylor R Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:

> ;The object #[weak-cons 32], passed as the first argument to set-cdr!, is
> not the correct type.

Sounds like fallout from the weak pair #f -> #!reclaimed changes.

That's what I was thinking.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to reproduce that.

But the slowness is definitely reproducible.  I'm trying to winnow the problem down a smaller test case, though — one that doesn't involve my entire web server and application stack.