Failed Fedora 37 installation - Should I submit as bug?

From: AMADOR BARRAGAN AGUILERA
Subject: Failed Fedora 37 installation - Should I submit as bug?
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 02:26:30 -0600

AFAICT I'm not building from source, just installing the software, which happens to require compiling some C sources. I tried building 11.2 on a fresh Fedora 37 and gcc 12.1.2 install and the build failed. The errors from the output are in the 11.2 attached file.

I noticed that 12.0.9 allegedly supports compiling in newer toolchains but the build failed again and the errors I got are in the 12.0.9 file.

I'm new to building software and submitting bugs and hopefully this is the right place to ask: should I submit this via Savannah?