nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] feminine

From: Jen Simms
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] feminine
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 19:03:00 +0900

Did anybody really believe that in the midst of all of this and the UNGA and so forth and so on that we were going to get a sanctions resolution? Now, I could say, oh, absolutely not, we said on this day, tomorrow, we were going to do this. And I think you will see that those states will counter Iranian activities in the region and they will put money and resources into moderate forces.
And the fact that the jihadists are fighting in Iraq in the way that they are, the fact that Zarqawi did talk about Iraq as a central front, means that they understand it. People are going to get up and give fiery speeches and say all kinds of things.
And you know, I know people make the argument about precedents and I just have to say to people, look, the situations are simply different. And the fact that the jihadists are fighting in Iraq in the way that they are, the fact that Zarqawi did talk about Iraq as a central front, means that they understand it. I think of it as kind of concentric circles.
And I think most people believe that India can be as a part of a broad proliferation regime actually helpful to the nonproliferation effort. So you have to mobilize the regional states. The situations are just simply very different.
I mean, that will make it a lot harder for Iran to play in troubled waters, so to speak. We went through this argument. And that meant policies that had also to pressure allies into broader democratization.
And I think you get into a stronger position that way.
And yes, they will recruit. So you have to mobilize the regional states.
Are we heading in that direction with them and, if so, what are the consequences or potential consequences?
But we also have to look at the sort of geostrategic changes that this can bring about in the long term.
Would there be friendly elements? I think of it as kind of concentric circles. And I think you get into a stronger position that way. What stable Middle East was there that produced the people who flew into the Twin Towers?
You saw it in Peru and you can probably see it in Mexico. But the question is: Is that enough? State Department photo by Michael Gross.
Would there be friendly elements? But no, men and women are educated separately.
Japan has served in Iraq.
State Department photo by Michael Gross.
And that meant policies that had also to pressure allies into broader democratization.
People are going to get up and give fiery speeches and say all kinds of things. State Department photo by Michael Gross. State Department photo by Michael Gross.
We were not left a comprehensive strategy to fight al-Qaida. And I think most people believe that India can be as a part of a broad proliferation regime actually helpful to the nonproliferation effort. It was a new rearrangement of the balance of power.
I mean, you know, the movement came out of the Cold War.
I would say that from their point of view their neighborhood has actually deteriorated, not gotten better.