nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] Click here to return to the Writer's Blog homepage.

From: revolver
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] Click here to return to the Writer's Blog homepage.
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 18:39:27 +0100

Their best and most notable collaborations are Faulkner's adaptations of
Hemingway's "To Have and Have Not" and Raymond Chandler's noir classic
"The Big Sleep. Many talented people have lost their lives to this
disorder, such as the singer and performer Karen Carpenter. The WGA has
always worked with the companies to make sure that all writers are
covered by a guild agreement with proper compensation and residuals for
their work.
It really is up to readers to complain when their local news is being
written by someone halfway around the world who has little or no
knowledge of local events.
The Random House imprint is unveiling an unusually avant-garde trio of
TV spots to promote a popular series by one of its marquee authors, Dean
Koontz.
No pressure, or anything.

NNNN