nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] MY PROPOSAL

From: Clement Cleff
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] MY PROPOSAL
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:19:35 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a consulting firm based in Accra the capital city of Ghana. Our main objective and area of specialization is to help governments in West Africa sub-region to revamp & re-activate ailing government owned parastatals performing below average to bounce back into full recovery We source for investors on behalf of governments and also reach out to suppliers to provide the needed equipments and services and technical manpower for goverment agencies on operator tender contracts. We do this on commission basis payable after contracts are successfully signed, awarded and fully paid for.

NOTE : The followings are currently available contracts to be awarded to prospective suppiers in the agricultural sector and energy : (a) supply of tractors, harve sters, insectcides and fertilizers. (b) power generators, computers and air planes
Interested parties should contact us via email at.... address@hidden

Best regards,
Mr. Clement Cleff.
+233-246-667-862