A little help please!!!!!

From: Unkargherth
Subject: A little help please!!!!!
Date: Sat Apr 7 08:03:04 2001

Hi all

I'm trying to convert my pwsquare.c ( check octalmachines cvs) to C++ form,
and get a template for further develop machines.

The problem is that it compiles ok, but when i run octal it tells me on the
console

%OCTAL: pwsquare.so is not a valid octal machine.

and i have no idea of why

Any idea ?

Could you David ( or somebody else) post a little machine in C++ form that
it works, so i can see de mistake ?

Sugestion: Would be a good idea to get the sample rate from a core function
instead of declaring it as a constant ( I can imagine situations that sample
rate would be diferent from 44100 )

Thanks