some more machine updates

From: luka
Subject: some more machine updates
Date: Thu Apr 19 14:21:03 2001

hi!

i  finally updated my machines to use the new | as parameter
delimiter.
stealing from unkargherth, i also added Makefiles to folders, so
compiling will
be a bit easier.

when doing this i managed to (how clever) upload my own versions
of unkargherths
makefiles over his - when i realized that, i changed the BASE in
those files to use
relative ../.. and ../../.., then uploaded again so we can
probably all use the same files without tweaking.

as before, the scheme seems to be: use a common folder holding
the octal folder
(from gnu cvs), the octalmachines folder and now also the gearlib
folder (from sourceforge cvs)

i will be more careful with commit next time, i promise :)

LF