Parameter group duplicating

From: Vectrex
Subject: Parameter group duplicating
Date: Fri Sep 13 00:15:01 2002

Just like to mention an idea for putting in a provision for machines to be able
to duplicate groups of parameters. What I mean would be similar to what some
buzz
machines do now by putting some things like the lfo in the track section so the
user can add more tracks to get more lfo's. This is really a hack so it'd be
nice
to have this done properly for octal. I heard that the machines will probably
be able to group parameters into windows explorer style groups so (if the
machine
allows it) it'd be nice to right click on the group name and add a duplicate.
This adds a nice amount of flexibility in what machines can do without going
too nuts
with modular stuff. If you have no idea what I'm talking about fire up buzz and
add tracks to the ld0d jacinth. It's great because it starts nice and simple
with
just one lfo/env section, but you can add upto 16 in the track section! But
this gets REAL messy in buzz

Cameron Bonde
www.imaginemysurprise.net