Re: Parameter group duplicating

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: Parameter group duplicating
Date: Fri Sep 13 00:46:01 2002

I hadn't thought of this. I'm not sure how straightforward it would be
to alter the number of parameters at run time. However, I suspect there
could be an elegant solution where we allow some machines to interpret
the sequencer channel number differently. That is, instead of
interpreting it like a MIDI channel, allow the channel number to index
the "new" oscillators.

I'll keep this in mind, doesn't sound terribly hard to implement on the
host end.