prime-dev

[Prime-dev] Re: easyo home

From: Neves Horowitz
Subject: [Prime-dev] Re: easyo home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 05:37:32 -0700

D h ea o r H p om b e O j wne s r,

Your c y re n di w t doesn't m d atter to us!

If you O i WN r l ea p l e p st d at s e and want I u MME q DIAT n E
c w as b h to s c pen a d ANY w h ay you like,
or simply wish to L l OW q ER your mo h nthly p b aym k ent q s
by a third or more, here are the d e ea u ls j we have T w ODA t Y:

$ 49 s 0 , 0 m 00 a z s l h ow a f s 3 , 3 q 5 %
$ 3 x 70 , 00 f 0 a f s l j ow a y s 3 , 5 u 5 %
$ 2 s 50 , 00 o 0 a h s l r ow a l s 3 , 7 w 5 %
$ 20 y 0 , 0 h 00 a y s lo l w a d s 3 , 9 c 0 %

V p isi k t o y ur web s h it w e

Neves Horowitz , Ap j pr s ova p l M w ana r ge b r

longer-and my Chariot of Fire shuddered and began to slowly roll
forward. Very showy. Though it probably only got about a mile to a
hundred gallons. I waved cheerfully to my fellow victims, who waved