smc-calendar

Re: [smc-calendar] Re: Calander shows no bug for me.

From: മഹേഷ് മുകുന്ദന് | Mahesh M
Subject: Re: [smc-calendar] Re: Calander shows no bug for me.
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:48:20 +0530

Ya. I compiled svn of code and all calenders except saka and they worked perfectly. Then I compiled saka by putting the code in the apt place and re-compiled kdelibs and kdebase. Though other calendars still worked fine, option to change to saka was not available in SystemSettings->RegionalSettings->DateandTime.