Re: a litle unsure about message threads

From: Robert James Fulner
Subject: Re: a litle unsure about message threads
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 18:15:13 -0400

Gijs,

It doesn't look like there is much action on this list, so I'd recommend you do go ahead and file a bug.

Nothing jumps out to me on the issues list, but I also don't see a search field like I'm used to seeing on github.

https://notabug.org/diogo/gnu-social/issues?type=all&sort=&state=open&labels=0&milestone=0&assignee=0&page=2

Then again it looks like someone with a similar username has filed several bugs there so you probably know that.

Jim Fulner
248-971-0259

Sent from my Smartphone, please dismiss no-so-smart-typos.