Trouble installing gnu social on webserver

From: Robert James Fulner
Subject: Trouble installing gnu social on webserver
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 18:27:09 -0400

Hey guys,

So since I hadn't really got any feedback from the owners of 2mb.social to try to figure out why things weren't working like I expected them to, I decided to dive all in and host my own instance.

 I tried to install my own #GNUsocial Instance on my own web sever @ https://r.jimfulner.com I've never actually installed anything like that before and I think I got stuck after cloning the git.

Any recommendations or resources would be appreciated

I tried to follow these directions,
https://thomask.sdf.org/social/en/admin/installing_gnu_social.html save using the current notabug repository rather than the one they refrence.  But I'm not sure what else is out of date.

My server looks like it has a lot of dupes for no particular reason.

I'm not sure if my attached screen shot is helpful at all, but I don't know how else to better communicate

Jim Fulner
248-971-0259

Sent from my Smartphone, please dismiss no-so-smart-typos.