Re: account geting deleted GNUsocial.net

From: C David Rigby
Subject: Re: account geting deleted GNUsocial.net
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 09:55:06 -0400

unsubscribe

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 6:51 AM Administrator de Gnusocial.net <gs-admin@elbinario.net> wrote:
Hi,

no bugs, no glitches, no nothing.

You sent a notice with religious proselitism and borderline hate
speech, both not allowed at gnusocial.net.

I warned you, and the next thing is another notice from you, trolling
me, saying that maybe "I had the devil inside me" and that you "will
pray for me". The notice you forgot to mention, by the way:

https://gnusocial.net/notice/12586894

Consequently, your account was banned from the server.

Now, please, let's use this list to discuss about GNUSocial, not about
the moderation decisions of GS nodes.

Greetings