social

[Social] Social Logo Design Contest Submissions

From: Rob Myers
Subject: [Social] Social Logo Design Contest Submissions
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:50:01 +0100

I am still receiving submissions for the GNU Social logo design.

If you have been considering creating a logo design for GNU Social (in SVG format and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution license or Creative Commons Zero license) please can you send it to the list or to me by the end of Sunday 1st September. I'll then start looking at the submissions later on Monday.

- Rob.