swarm-announce

[Swarm Announce] Extended deadline for SwarmFest abstracts

From: announce
Subject: [Swarm Announce] Extended deadline for SwarmFest abstracts
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:52:49 -0700

We have extended the deadline for submitting abstracts to SwarmFest to *Monday, June 11*.

We *cannot* extend the deadlines to register for the conference or lodging. Registration after June 16 will incur a $25 late fee. Low-cost lodging must be reserved (via conference registration) by June 16.

Full-day classes in Repast and NetLogo will be available to conference participants, on July 12. Advanced registration is required; information will soon be on the registration site.

See the conference web site for details: http://condor.depaul.edu/~slytinen/SwarmFest2007/

Information on submitting abstracts is at:
http://condor.depaul.edu/~slytinen/SwarmFest2007/SwarmCallforPapers/swarmcallforpapers.html

Steve Railsback for:
Swarm Development Group