swarm-announce

[Swarm Announce] SwarmFest schedule

From: announce
Subject: [Swarm Announce] SwarmFest schedule
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:11:11 -0700

The full schedule for SwarmFest 2007 (July 12-14) is now available at the SwarmFest web site: http://condor.depaul.edu/~slytinen/SwarmFest2007/

The schedule includes:

- Tutorials in Repast and NetLogo
- A rooftop opening reception
- Two days of invited and contributed presentations
- A banquet at The Berghoff, a landmark that was one of Chicago's most
traditional and popular restaurants. We will taste Berghoff beer, enjoy
a catered meal, and hear Tim Kohler's keynote talk: "The Making of a Catastrophe: How Agent-Based Modeling is Helping Archaeologists Unravel the Last Century of Farming Occupation in the Northern US Southwest" - A wrapup session for feedback from modeling platform users and our traditional SwarmFest awards.

Registration is still open; and for those wanting low-cost lodging ($56/night single room) there are still a few rooms available.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!