swarm-swarmfest2008

[Swarmfest2008] Anything to do right now?

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarmfest2008] Anything to do right now?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:15:05 -0700

Gary- FYI I am about to disappear for another week of travel. Let me know today if there's anything you need help with. We probably should eventually post another announcement to the Repast and NetLogo users, but maybe wait until there's only a week or so before abstracts are due.

(Is Uri sending a message to NetLogo users about his survey & proposed workshop?)

Steve

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates