swarm-swarmfest2008

[Swarmfest2008] Abstract Submission

From: Ryan Kennedy
Subject: [Swarmfest2008] Abstract Submission
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 23:57:49 -0400

I have attached our abstract for the conference. Details follow:

Names: Ryan C. Kennedy, Kelly E. Lane, Hope Hollocher, Agustin Fuentes, Gregory R. Madey
1: Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Kennedy, Madey)
2: Department of Biological Sciences (Lane, Hollocher)
3: Department of Anthropology (Fuentes)

Affiliation:  University of Notre Dame

Email:  address@hidden

Mailing Address: 206 Cushing Hall, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46556

Presentation Type:  Both Poster and Oral (if possible)

Thanks!

Ryan Kennedy