swarm-swarmfest2008

[Swarmfest2008] Abstract proposal for SwarmFest 2008

From: Jean Le Fur
Subject: [Swarmfest2008] Abstract proposal for SwarmFest 2008
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:41:44 +0200

Dear SwarmFest organizers,

Please find here attached a proposal for a talk at SwarmFest 2008.
The study is really preliminary and I would be pleased to have discussions about it within this promizing conference.
In case my talk would be accepted, I would have little time to prepare my trip from France. Would you therefore mind to notify me as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jean Le Fur

Institut de Recherche pour le Développement
Centre de Biologie et de Gestion des Populations (UMR 022)
Campus international Baillarguet
CS 30016, 34988 Montferrier-sur-Lez cedex
France

Tél: 04-99-62-33-02
Fax: 04-99-62-33-45
Email: address@hidden