swarm-swarmfest2008

[Swarmfest2008] May I submit tentatively?

From: RIB
Subject: [Swarmfest2008] May I submit tentatively?
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:46:00 -0400

Hi,
I have something I would like to be considered as a potential
contribution to the upcoming Swarmfest. However, I am not yet sure if
I would be able to attend on those dates, and I see your submission
deadline was yesterday. So my first question is whether it is too late
to submit. If not, could I submit something tentatively, to be
confirmed in a week's time (I will know by Friday whether or not I
will be able to attend). I would not want to have to renege if it
turns out that I would not be able to attend. Nor do I want to miss
this opportunity.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Robert Bowers
Indiana University