swarm-swarmfest2008

Fwd: [Swarmfest2008] Oral Presentation / Poster Abstract.. I am sorry fo

From: Gary An
Subject: Fwd: [Swarmfest2008] Oral Presentation / Poster Abstract.. I am sorry for the late, please consider it.
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 03:13:38 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gary An <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 3:13 AM
To: Vanni Bucci <address@hidden>

Dear Vanni,

I am pleased to inform you that your submission has been accepted for an oral presentation on Monday, May 12.  You will have 15 minutes for your talk, with 5 minutes for questions.  Please be focused and succinct with your presentation; one of the greatest benefits from presenting at Swarmfest is the interaction with the audience.  Please also note that there is a deadline for receiving the Swarmfest special rate at the Inn of Chicago; you must make your reservation by phone prior to April 30.  A final program with the specific time of your talk will be forthcoming within the week.  Please let me know if you have any questions. See you in May!

Sincerely,
Gary An