swarm-swarmfest2008

Re: [Swarmfest2008] Possible Swarmfest 2008 presentation

From: Gary An
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2008] Possible Swarmfest 2008 presentation
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 03:22:01 -0500

Hi Alex,

I've gone ahead and penciled you in for a talk on Monday, May 12 (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt!); let us know when you know whether you can come, and send the abstract along when you get the chance.  You will have 15 minutes for your talk, with 5 minutes for questions.  Please be focused and succinct with your presentation; one of the greatest benefits from presenting at Swarmfest is the interaction with the audience.  Please also note that there is a deadline for receiving the Swarmfest special rate at the Inn of Chicago; you must make your reservation by phone prior to April 30 (this is the reason we need to get the program out).  A final program with the specific time of your talk will be forthcoming within the week.  Please let me know if you have any questions. See you in May!

Regards,
Gary