swarm-swarmfest2008

Re: [Swarmfest2008] Proposal(s) for Presentation

From: Miles Parker
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2008] Proposal(s) for Presentation
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:47:41 -0400

Excellent -- thanks Gary.

Miles T. Parker
Principal
Metascape, LLC
"Extraordinary Tools for Extraordinary Science"
address@hidden
http://metascapeabm.com

On Apr 15, 2008, at 4:24 AM, Gary An wrote:
Hi MIles,

I've penciled you in for the Chemoscape talk on Monday, May 12 (you will have 15 minutes for that one). The MetaABM talk will be on Tuesday, May 13, and we will have some space after the conference on Tuesday for a MetaABM tutorial (I'll post that on the Swarmfest website and in a new mailing to the list tomorrow). You need to make your hotel reservations prior to April 30 to get the Swarmfest rate. Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Regards,
Gary