swarm-swarmfest2008

RE: [Swarmfest2008] Re: [Directors] Fwd: Your message toSwarmfest2008 aw

From: North, Michael
Subject: RE: [Swarmfest2008] Re: [Directors] Fwd: Your message toSwarmfest2008 awaits moderator approval
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:33:43 -0500

Gary:

OK, we can try next year instead.

Mike

From: Gary An [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:30 PM
To: North, Michael
Cc: Steve Railsback; SwarmFest2008

MIke,

According to Uri there was not enough interest for the Netlogo tutorial.  Currently, I'm thinking at least 30-40 people (we will have 26 speakers).  I wanted to give everyone a talk, so the schedule is pretty tight.  Miles/MetaABM is getting tacked on the end after the formal conference; I suppose we could try a front end session on Sunday, but that might be a problem for travelers; I'm inclined to let the tutorials pass this year, if you don't mind.

Gary