swarm-swarmfest2008

[Swarmfest2008] questions

From: Rich Cleland
Subject: [Swarmfest2008] questions
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:38:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm a grad student at the University of Wisconsin - Madision in the School of Journalism and Mass Communications. I've been looking into applications of ABM for modeling human networks. I've looked at the events page for this year's SwarmFest 2008. The special events listed do not appear to be all that relevant for me at this time. Are there more events? I thought in the past there were sessions that helped people getting started with implementing ABM in their research. Are these still part of the event?

Since i'm just getting started in this area, I'm interested in getting a handle on the basics. Would this be a good fest for me to attend?

Thanks,

rich cleland