Re: [Taler] coins history

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] coins history
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:17:25 +0100

Yes, we should (by default at least) only show the total. However, as it
is possible that between withdrawing coins there is a network failure
and thus things are in flight, I can understand that the internal
history is more detailed.

I had discussed this with Florian as a "view aggregation" feature: when
rendering to the user, certain interactions should be combined.