[Taler] Tor Browser

From: Jeff Burdges
Subject: [Taler] Tor Browser
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 11:07:19 +0200

It appears FireFox ESR will stick with the 45 series into 2017.
  https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar
And "Firefox 48 is the first release of Firefox where we are
recommending people start to use WebExtensions."
  https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebExtensions/RoadMap

As Tor Browser tracks FireFox ESR, we cannot realistically support Tor
Browser until at least 2017.

We should fill out the survey at http://bit.ly/webextensions-apis to
mention what WebExtensions APIs we need.
 via https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebExtensions

Jeff

p.s. Tor Browser Bundle has just upgraded to Firefox to 45 ESR.
  https://blog.torproject.org/category/tags/tor-browser