Re: [Taler] Taler user interface idea #1

From: Jeff Burdges
Subject: Re: [Taler] Taler user interface idea #1
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 19:51:51 -0500

We agree that a customer's wallet should work for them, not for their
bank or merchants, but..

These user-interface improvements make a good introduction to the Taler
code base, like say for a Google Summer of Code student, not something
Florian or Marcello should be spending their own time on right now.

We can of course mention this explicitly in our GSoC proposals, but
additionally many github projects have a "low hanging fruit" tag or
similar for bug tracker issues.  Issues tags "low hanging fruit" are
intentionally left unsolved so that new developers interested in
participating can get an easy start by solving an outstanding issue.

Jeff