Re: [Taler] Taler user interface idea #2

From: Jeff Burdges
Subject: Re: [Taler] Taler user interface idea #2
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 23:01:08 -0500

Just another thought :

There are hoards of people studying how to get people to spend more
money of course, but along side them there are a handful of academics
who study how to get people to spend more wisely.  For them, Taler might
make an interesting experimental tool.  If we some down, we could talk
to them to get a feeling for what they believe works, and what academic
questions in that field are interesting.

Jeff