Re: [Taler] GSOC-17

From: Canberk Koç
Subject: Re: [Taler] GSOC-17
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 03:41:05 +0300

Hello All,

I make a draft for proposal and i am struggling at plan, deliverables parts. Can you check it and give me feedback about them. Thanks for your help. I think i have some dark spots about what should be done and i want to clear them. Here is draft link.

Best Regards

Hello Again,

Thanks for reply. I'll check your guidelines and reply you again.

Best Regards